UPGRADE YOUR G-PRIV II mod to V1.0.5
G-PRIV II V1.0.5
1. Optimized performance on dry burning protection
2. The PUFF counter can reach 9999
1. You have to take out the battery before upgrading
2. You have to hold the fire button all the time during the entire upgrading
1. Factory Micro USB cable (with data transfer function).
2. OS System requirement: Windows XP/7/8/10. (FYI: There is no driver to match Apple Mac IOS from the PCB chip vendor.)
1.Open the upgrading Tool folder G-Priv II V1.0.5 with the programming tool and BIN file, and then open the ISP tool in the arrow.
2.Select interface for USB, and click Continue
3. Hold the firing button, connect the G-Priv II to the computer (you have to hold the fire button during the entire upgrading)
4. Click the “Connect” icon in the arrow
5.Click “APROM” icon
6. Find out the BIN file in the arrow of the folder and open it
7.Tick “APROM” and “Config” icon, and unmark the other icons, click "Start"
8. You will get words: Programming flash, OK! If you have upgraded your G-Priv II in V1.0.5 version successfully.