TFV8 Baby & TFV8 Big Baby
Two Editions for You
TFV8 Baby, which size is 1/3 smaller than the Cloud Beast - TFV8. Meanwhile, its airflow system: the bottom pair air-slots, the air chamber, the drip tip, are re-designed after precise calculations and optimizations. All those efforts ensure that TFV8 Baby is another Cloud Beast - a Baby Beast.
TFV8 Big Baby is the enlarged version based on TFV8 Baby, both its 5ml e-juice capacity and more vapors will let you enjoy pleasant vaping time.
Two editions, two experiences for you.
TFV8(24.5*69mm) VS TFV8 BIG BABY VS TFV8 Baby(22*53mm)
TFV8 BABY BIG FAMILY
Match With Both The TFV8 Baby and TFV8 Big Baby
Drip Tip Introduction
Re-designed bottom pair air-slots, air chamber and drip tip provide you with powerful draw effects.
ADJUSTABLE AIRFLOW SYSTEM
Bring you an extremely open draw. Airflow can be adjusted freely by turning the ring at the base of atomizer.
TOP REFILL SYSTEM
Top refill system makes filling as easy as it gets.
Leak proof e-liquid slot can significantly solve leaking problem.
HOW TO BUILD THE RBA
1. Before starting make sure your hands are clean.
2. Taking RBA deck apart.
3. Installing and positioning the pre-wrapped coil. Place the coil between the posts and wrap the ends around
the screws and tighten up, once all in place make sure the coil is fixed in the center and lined up with the air hole, and also make sure the coil is NOT touching the base.
4. Cutting the ends of wire off.
5. Cutting a strip of cotton and make sure it’s not too much and not too less.
6. Inserting the cotton, and placing it in the middle.
7. Cutting the cotton at an angle and make sure it’s not too short and not too long.
8. Wet the coil with your e-liquid and adjust the cotton.
Warning: Coils must be checked for resistance before they are fired on a device, and re-checked periodically toensure the resistance remains the same.