UPGRADE YOUR ALIEN mod VB1.0.2 to VB1.0.3
come with optmized performance
1. You have to take out the battery before upgrading
2. You have to hold the fire button all the time during the entire upgrading
3.This firmware is only for VB1.0.X version Alien mod.
There are A and B two versions of Alien220 mod with the same function as for its improvement of MCU. Edition A will display V1.x.x (newest is V1.2.11) when powered on, while edition B will display VB1.x.x (newest is VB1.0.3). Please make sure the device version and download the corresponding version before firmware upgrading, for A and B version is totally different and cannot be employed universally.
4.This ISP tool is new and different to the previous one,please download this new ISP TOOL for Alien VB firmware.
1. Factory Micro USB cable (with data transfer function).
2. OS System requirement: Windows XP/7/8/10. (FYI: There is no driver to match Apple Mac OS from the PCB chip vendor.)
Alien upgrade tool (vb1.0.3)(zip)
1.Open the Alien VB1.0.3 upgrading Tool folder with the programming tool and BIN file, and then open the ISP tool in the arrow.
2.Select interface for USB,and click Continue
3.Hold the firing button, connect the Alien to the computer (you have to hold the fire button during the entire upgrading)
4.Click the “Connect” icon in the arrow
5.Tick “”Erase all‘’,click "Start",you will get words like :Programming flash,OK!
6. Click “APROM” icon
7.Find out the BIN file in the arrow of the folder and open it
8.Click setting,unmark the WATCHDOG,click “OK”(This step is VERY IMPORTANT,if not unmark the watchdog,the mod will turn on and off by itself),Please mind that the Config1 data should be 0x0001400,you can correct the data by Setting-data flash size-adjust it to 42.00K.click "OK"
9.Tick “APROM” and “Config” icon, and unmark the other icons, click "Start"
10. You will get words:Programming flash,OK! if you have upgraded your Alien in VB version successfully.