WARNING: This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
Only for adults, MINORS are prohibited from buying e-cigarette.
All the disposable products shown in SMOK global official website are not sale in the United States.
Once you’ve gotten into the basics of vaping and have your setup complete, you might want to start taking things to the next level: vape tricks. These are a huge hit at vaping conventions and contests, but they’re nothing new. As long as people have been smoking, they’ve been performing tricks with their smoke, from basic smoke rings, or O’s, to more advanced tricks, such as the Jellyfish. We’ve compiled a pretty comprehensive list of tips and tricks to take your vaping skills up a notch.
This is probably the most basic of vape tricks and is the first one vapers tend to master. These rings are formed when you inhale vapor, form your mouth into an “O” shape, and then “cough” out the vapor bit by bit.
Step 1: Mouth Shape and Lip Formation. Just having your mouth in the shape of an “O” isn’t going to do the trick. You have to keep your lips tightened and pushed back toward your teeth rather than pursed outward. You’ll need to practice to get not only the correct force, but the right amount of “O” shape to properly create the rings. Size matters here, too. If your lips are opened too wide or not wide enough, the vapor will just come out in a stream as it does when you normally exhale. To find the best size for your mouth, open it as wide as you can while still keeping that “O” shape, and then take that size down by half.
Step 2: Tongue Placement. This is a crucial step that many people don’t consider when trying to make O’s. To start, bend the tip of your tongue downward and press down with a decent amount of force. While still pressing down, move your tongue toward the back of your throat. Your tongue should look almost like an upside down “U” at this point.
Step 3: The Cough Method. Rather than simply exhaling the vapor, “coughing” it out is a much more effective way to make good, solid O’s. Once your mouth and tongue are in place, cough very lightly using your throat and vocal cords, making a soft “uh” sound with your throat.
Once you’ve gotten down the basic motions of O’s, practice, practice, practice! The more you practice, the sooner you’ll have this trick down and can move on to the next ones. Here are some more vape tricks that are relatively easy for beginners to master:
1. Colored vape smoke. If you’re handy with digital effects tools, this one’s for you. It’s technically not a trick, but it’s a great enhancement for vape trick videos. There are also mods available commercially that contain LED lights to color your vape clouds.
2. Ghost Inhale. This trick is also known as the “snap inhale” or “mushroom cloud” and is another super easy trick to learn. To do it, simply take a long drag from your vape and hold it in your mouth for a few seconds without inhaling, then push all the vapor out of your mouth at once in a ball and quickly inhale it back in.
3. The Dragon. Look super ferocious with this easy trick. To do so, take a long drag but don’t inhale the vapor. Once your mouth is full, exhale the vape forcefully through your nose and each side of your mouth while keeping the center portion of your mouth closed.
4. The Smoke Waterfall. This trick is also known as “Liquid Mist” and requires a bit of preparation beforehand. Grab a bottle with a bit of ice in the bottom of it, then take a hit from your vape. Slowly exhale the vapor into the bottle, then turn it upside down and pour out the vapor. The ice at the bottom of the bottle slows down the vapor molecules, turning it into a heavier substance that pours out like a slow waterfall.
5. Vape Bubbles. This trick is also prop-based, so you’ll need to have your props ready before attempting. Cut the bottom off a plastic bottle and make a bubble solution of hand soap and water in a bowl. Dip the cut end of the bottle into the solution, take a hit from your vape, and slowly exhale through the mouth of the bottle to create a bubble filled with vapor.
After you feel comfortable with the more basic tricks, you can start working your way through the more advanced ones. These can take several months to master, so don’t get frustrated if you don’t learn these as easily as you may have learned the basic tricks.
1. The Tornado. As you probably guessed from the name, this trick involves whirling a flat pool of vapor into a tornado-like structure. Take a hit from your vape and then carefully and slowly exhale the vapor onto a flat surface such as a table. Don’t exhale with a lot of force as the pool needs to be as thick and still as you can make it. Then chop at the surface of the pool with your hand, flicking your wrist up and lifting your arm in one movement.
2. French Inhale. This move is also known as the “Irish Waterfall” and was made famous by rappers Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa. To begin, take a hit but don’t inhale the vapor. Let it settle in your mouth and then slowly open your mouth, stick out your bottom jaw, and let the vapor flow out naturally while inhaling through your nose.
3. Bane Inhale. Yes, by Bane we mean the Batman villain. This is an alternate take on the French Inhale that mimics the mask worn by Bane. Set up the trick just as you would to do the French inhale, but place your top row of teeth on your bottom lip to form small gaps. As the vapor floats out from your mouth, inhale through your nose quickly to produce the best results.
4. Bull Rings. This trick requires quite a bit of practice and precision. First, blow a thick O (you’ve mastered this one, right?) and lean into it, inhaling through your nostrils to bring the top part of the O through your nose. This creates the illusion of you “wearing” the O, and is doubly impressive if you already have a septum piercing!
5. The Jellyfish. Also known as the “Atomic Bomb” and “Force Field,” this trick is a huge crowd-pleaser and is also one of the most difficult tricks to learn. First, blow a large O and immediately place your hand, palm forward, behind it and push gently and slowly down the O. Gently exhale a stream of vapor through the center of the ring (like you did with the Ghost Inhale). This stream should pull the O around it, leaving a trail that looks like a jellyfish.
Although some of these vape tricks are seriously advanced and all of them require practice to get right every time, it’s a great way to enhance your vaping experience and find a fun new hobby. Aside from lots of practice and good lungs, your vape is a huge part of the success of your tricks. If you’re wanting to step up your vaping game and add some skills to your repertoire, we recommend starting with our Smok TFV16 Lite Tank and G-PRIV3 Kit.
The G-Priv3 Kit can deliver up to 230 watts of power and comes with our newly-designed TFV16 Lite Tank, which features two new mesh coils. Together they create the perfect blend of power and pleasant vaping to practice all the tricks you want. To learn more or to get your kit, check out our website or visit a Smok-authorized retailer near you.