NuMicro ISP Programming Tool for XCube Mini
UPGRADE TOOL FOR YOUR XCUBE MINI
XCUBE MINI V1.059
Improved the “Short” problem during the vaping.
1. You have to turn off the device and take out the battery before upgrading
2. You have to hold the fire button all the time during the upgrading
1. Factory Micro USB cable (with data transfer function).
3. OS System requirement: Windows XP/7/8/10. (FYI: There is no driver to match Apple Mac OS from the PCB chip vendor.)
1. Open the XCube mini upgrading Tool folder with the programming tool and BIN file, and then
open the ISP tool in the arrow.
2. Hold the firing button, connect the XCube mini to the computer(you have to hold
the fire button during the upgrading)
3. Click the “Connect” icon till the “disconnect ” icon come with light.
4. Click APROM icon.
5. Find the BIN file in the arrow of the folder and open it.
6. Please mind that the Config data should be 00013000. Redownload the ISP tool if you can’t adjust it.
7. Mark “APROM” file icon and c, then click "Start" .
8. Please mention that you will get a PASS if you have successfully upgraded your XCube Mini.