NuMicro ISP Programming Tool for X Cube II
X CUBE II V1.098
1. You have to hold the fire button all the time during the upgrading.
2. Take out the battery before connecting your X CUBE II with the computor.
1. Factory Micro USB cable (with data transfer function).
2. OS System requirement:Windows XP/7/8/10. (FYI: There is no driver to match Apple Mac OS from the PCB chip vendor.)
Xcube II Upgrade Tool（v1.098）(zip)
GUIDELINE FOR UPGRADING THE XCUBE II TO V1.098
1. Open the X CUBE II upgrading Tool folder with the programming tool and hex file,open the ISP tool in the arrow
2. Hold the firing button,connect the X Cube II to the computer(you have to hold the fire button during the upgrading)
3. Click the Connect icon till the "disconnect" icon come with light and the Connect word turn green.
4. Click APROM icon.
5. Find the hex file in the folder and open it.
6. Click “Erase ALL” icon in the arrow,click Start
Please mind that the Congig data in the top arrow should be 00013000，redownload the ISP tool if you can't adjust it.
7. Mark APROM Icon and Config Icon in the arrow,and unmark the other icons,then click "Start"
Please mention that you will get a PASS if you have successfully upgraded your X CUBE II.