NuMicro ISP Programming Tool for T-PRIV
UPGRADE tool for your T-Priv
1. The LED will turn off automatically when the device is in low battery status, even it is at “Always On” mode. (For previous version: under the “Always On” mode, the LED will stay on until the battery is dead)
1. You have to turn off the device and take out the battery before upgrading
2. You have to hold the fire button all the time during the upgrading
1. Factory Micro USB cable (with data transfer function).
2. OS System requirement: Windows XP/7/8/10. (FYI: There is no driver to match Apple Mac OS from the PCB chip vendor.)
1. Open the T-priv upgrading Tool folder with the programming tool and hex file, and then
open the ISP tool in the arrow.
2. Hold the firing button, connect the T-priv to the computer(you have to hold
the fire button during the upgrading)
3. Click the “Connect” icon till the “disconnect ” icon come with light
4. Click APROM icon
5.Find the hex file in the arrow of the folder and open it
6. Please mind that the Config data should be 00013000. Redownload the ISP tool if you can’t adjust it.
7. Mark “APROM” file icon and “Config” icons, then click "Start"
8.Please mention that you will get a PASS if you have successfully upgraded your T-priv.