NuMicro ISP Programming Tool for Alien V1.2.11
UPGRADE TOOL FOR YOUR ALIEN V1.2.11
Come with optimized performance
1. You have to take out the battery before upgrading
2. You have to hold the fire button all the time during the upgrading
3.This firmware is only for V1.X.X version Alien mod.
Upgrade your Alien in VB version by:http://www.smoktech.com/support/upgrade/toolsandfirmware/ispalienvb
There are A and B two versions of Alien220 mod with the same function as for its improvement of MCU. Edition A will display V1.x.x (newest is V1.2.11) when powered on, while edition B will display VB1.x.x (newest is VB1.0.2). Please make sure the device version and download the corresponding version before firmware upgrading, for A and B version is totally different and cannot be employed universally.
1. Factory Micro USB cable (with data transfer function).
2. OS System requirement: Windows XP/7/8/10. (FYI: There is no driver to match Apple Mac OS from the PCB chip vendor.)
Alien upgrade tool (v1.2.11)(zip) (Only works for V version Alien mod)
VB1.0.2 firmware (zip) (Only works for VB version Alien mod)
1.Open the Alien upgrading Tool folder with the programming tool and BIN file, and then
open the ISP tool in the arrow.
2. Hold the firing button, connect the Alien to the computer (you have to hold the fire button during the upgrading)
3. Click the “Connect” icon till the “disconnect" icon come with light
4. Click “APROM” icon
5. Find out the BIN file in the arrow of the folder and open it
6. Please mind that the “Config” data should be 00013000. Redownload the ISP tool if you can’t adjust it
7. Mark “APROM” and "Config" icons, then click "Start"
8. Please mention that you will get a PASS if you have upgraded your Alien successfully