G320 Mod V1.0.17 upgrade
Screen rotation feature has been added.
1. Please take out the batteries before connecting the mod with your computer.
2. You have to hold the fire bar before connecting the mod with your computer and hold it all the time during the upgrading.
1. Check the Current Version: Power off and power on your Marshal box, the screen will show your current firmware version. Marshal box mod with original firmware version can be fully compatible with V1.0.17.
2. Factory Micro to USB cable (with data transfer function).
3. OS System requirement: Windows XP/7/8/10. (FYI: There is no driver to match Apple Mac OS at this moment from the PCB chip vendor.)
1. Open the Marshal upgrading Tool folder with the programming tool and HEX file,open the ISP tool in the arrow.
2. Hold the fire button,connect the Marshal to the computer(you have to hold
the fire button during the upgrading)
3. Click the “Connect” icon till it turn to “Disconnect ”.
4. Click APROM icon
5. Find the hex file in the folder and open it.
6. Mark APROM file icon in the arrow,and unmark the other icons, Click "Start" ,you have to pay attention that the Config 1:0x data should be:00013000,if no,please check more settings in the bottom of this guideline
Please mention that you will get a PASS if you have successfully upgraded your Marshal MOD.
More settings to adjust the Config 1:0x data to :00013000
1. While the data is different from 00013000,please mark the config in the arrow,click “setting”
2. Adjust the SIZE by UP and DOWN key to 52.0KB,click “OK”
3. It should be alright now!